Tuesday, January 18, 2011

POSITIVALY THE CUTEST MOST HEART WARMING STORY EVER!!!! - Cody

ok for those of you who dont already know i'm a furry, if you dont like it, get over it. Anyway, i was browsing one of my usual sites a couple of months ago and one of my various friends contacted me and sent me a link to a new series he was working on and asked for my input... simply put it was the the cutest thing i had ever read, so he began posting it...

You do not need an account to view this, but if for some reason you do feel the need to create one you will be exposed A LOT of explicit stuff... it'll make highschool seem like first grade

any way here's the link


http://www.sofurry.com/page/126678/user


as long as you do not have an account all the nasty stuff will be hidden so no worries!

Always lol
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment